Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bachelor..Fail

I am totally addicted to reality TV shows. Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad, etc

Cory and I TiVo all of these shows and watch them at night. This season of the Bachelor was no different, I watched every episode. Like usual, I pick my favorites and loathe others. People I have never met but still feel I have the right to judge and laugh at. I mean, they DID sign up for that didn't they?

I must say, I was totally in love with Lindsay. Her and Sean = total package. I couldn't buy into Catherine..probably because she isn't the typical blonde bombshell? Not Emily? I don't know. 

I mean, if  I don't agree then it totally will go to hell and they'll end up both heart broken thinking 'Oh, why didn't we listen to Kimberli Green from UT!' 

Right. 

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.