Thursday, January 17, 2013

Write it down

I've been told before that I am good at putting thoughts on paper or screen if you will. I do love to write and always have. Even in High School, one of my favorite classes was creative writing. So, now that I have a blog and share some of my stories, I've been hearing this more often. 

Things that make you go hmmmm....

I would LOVE to write a book, but the question is, WHAT to write about. I could just submit my blog, but really that is just a bunch of random thoughts. Then, I could write a book about raising two boys and the craziness of it all. But, shouldn't I have been successful at that before writing about it? I'm sure my life story would sell a book or two..married and divorced and married again by 24. All the crazy ups and downs Cory and I have been through. Too private? Well, I have blogged about most of it. But something about putting it to print is a bit overwhelming. 

Writing a book is on my bucket list, along with many other things. Maybe one day when the kids are older and I have my own home office I can get lost in on my free time and really put effort to the words on the page. 

What are your thoughts? 

3 comments:

The Carnahan's said...

I think you can do whatever you want to do, so do it! I love how you express yourself in your writing. So if you write a book I will for sure read it. Why not write a book? You'd be great!

Ashley :) said...

Are you kidding!! I would buy your book! I would LOVE to read something you wrote! I think you would do an absolute amazing job!

Chris said...

Kimmy...please please please publish your blog...!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.