Friday, January 11, 2013

Words with Jerks..

Most of us have heard of this horrible game, well I should let you know a little something about me. I SUCK at this game. I like to think I'm a great speller and somewhat intelligent, but this game is really making me wonder. 

The only person I play with really is my sister Lisa. She is a freakin genius. I have yet to win ONE game. I mean ONE! I like to think of it as I'm her practice person to help her beat her husband. I'm like the dummy round. 

This also makes me very angry with her and I send her mean messages like the following:

1. This game is a big pile of shit
2. I want to punch you in the throat 
3. I hate you
4. Bitch
5. This is the stupidest game EVER
6. Why are you such a hooker?
7. You are a jerk ass

She is a very good sport and knows that I say these things out of sister love. And the competitive side of me, the side that takes an ass whoopin everyday of my life when I play this game with her. She continues to claim not to cheat, that she just tries letters until they fit. 

Go ahead and take a look at the score on the game this week and tell me what you think.....JERKASS! Why you're at it, tell me where to place the letters I have left. I need all the help I can get. 



1 comment:

JeniandAustinHoffmann said...

I also suck at this game. I swear it isn't fair. some words are totally words and it tells you they aren't. also, jerk ass is my dads favorite thing to call my brothers haha so funny

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.