Monday, January 7, 2013

Pearly Whites

Do you have sparkly whites?


Most of my adulthood has been centered around curing my Acne disease and in my own form of OCD with the fact I have no control over my Acne, I started putting a lot of effort into areas I could control. My teeth being one of them.

The downside is that I have extremely sensitive teeth. Like cold water will just about put me into a seizure. I've had multiple dentist whitening treatments. They don't really hurt during, but for the rest of the day it will come in fits. The only way I can think to explain it is that it feels like my teeth are falling out of my mouth. It's horrible pain and you never know when it will hit. One time, I had dentist trays and  you're only supposed to leave them in for 30-45 minutes...well I fell asleep with them in! All. Night. Long. Oh my God. It was the most painful experience of my life. Like brought tears to my eyes every time I breathed in or out, took a drink or spoke. For 24 hours I was certain I would die. So, after many excruciating attempts to whiten my teeth, I have found a product that works for me.

Crest Whitening Strips. LOVE THEM! I put them on in the morning for 30-45 minutes while I get ready or at night if I'm attempting to keep from snacking. I normally buy a package of 10-14 strips once every 6 months, or if we're going on vacation I will do a treatment. No pain! And my teeth respond really well to them.

Cory loves white teeth and I am always looking at peoples smile. You know who has yellow teeth that really shouldn't? Reese Witherspoon. In some of her movies I can't even stand it! Most movie stars have really white teeth but for some reason she doesn't and it kills me. She is so pretty, I mean C'mon Reese!

Now, go look in the mirror. If your teeth aren't up to par, try the Crest strips..you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Rob'n'Mon said...

They should totally pay you for such a shining endorsement! :)

JeniandAustinHoffmann said...

You do have lovely teeth. I've used these before too and LOVE them. I buy them at costco and they're a steal

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.