Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kissy Face

This past few weeks I've enjoyed the cold weather...only because it's given me an excuse to stay inside in my PJ's all weekend long. Cory's been busy helping with family projects and working on my car (story for another day) So the kids and I have been lazy. Just to give you an idea, this last weekend I left the house ONCE after getting home from work on Friday night. I left long enough to do grocery shopping, then right back home in my comfy pants.


This is what we do when Casey's watching SpongeBob in our bed..
Kissy Face

We also send smiley pictures to Daddy to say 'We're home, come home to us and cuddle'

I've decided it's ok to be a little lazy every once in awhile! Ok, let me self confess..the laundry, dishes, house cleaning, etc still gets done. Just in comfy pants and no make up. FINE!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.