Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Birthday 2012

Another year has come and gone, I can't believe I have a 7 year old. Jayden is really growing up so fast and turning into a teenager right before my eyes. We had family over like usual and had a great night. In the beginning we would have EVERYONE come, aunts,  uncles, nieces, etc and it makes it hard to spend quality time with everyone. So the last couple of years, we've just had immediate family over and it seems to work out better. Of course we LOVE all of our family, but it's easier for Jade to get some one/one time with Grandparents and cousins. 

We kept it simple with cake and ice cream and presents of course! I thought it went well and Jayden made out like a bandit as always with lots of toys. 

My poor Mother in Law, yes that is Diane my father is sitting on. If she's anywhere near him he's usually hugging, kissing or fondling her. Good thing for my Dad, both my mother and Diane are good sports. What can I say? He's just a big teddy bear.  

Happy Boy. Yes, that's Call of Duty Black OPS II. Yes, I'm aware that's for people over the age 18. Yes, I'm going to be paying for therapy.  

And again, not even Grandsons are safe from Pa Harley. That is Ethan attempting to avoid the bear hug. He failed. 

Happy Birthday to two of the greatest boys I know, I'm so thankful to have both of you in my life and I can't wait to see what the next 7 years bring. Jayden, you are incredible. You frustrate me to no end, bring joy to my life and make me laugh, cry and just stand in awe of you. 

Cory, you are my everything. Thank you for making me a better woman and giving me the two greatest accomplishments in my life, our sons. 

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.