Monday, November 12, 2012

Hoarding...


Several weeks ago, I decided to clean out my make up drawer. You see... I have this issue with hanging on to make up, hair products, Dillards gifts, etc. Well, little did I realize how MUCH was in this drawer. The image above is after throwing out two full bags. I have lipsticks, glosses, powders, lotions, face washes, moisturizers galore!

Every time I go to throw something away I just know I'll need it! So, this was my attempt to organize a bit. In one gift bag, lotions and face creams. The next holds powders, one for eye shadows and the last for my everyday make up. At least I have an idea of what I have in there, and have actually started using some more of it.

What's in your hoarding drawer??

1 comment:

Dave & Shauna said...

This post made me laugh! Mostly because I recently did the same thing. I've been meaning to comment though and say hey. Love your posts. So glad you and your family are doing well! Remember your a great person and mother. :)

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.