Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LOVE



It seems like life lately has thrown a lot of curve balls our way. With all the years we've spent together, we have sure had our share of up's and downs. Life isn't always what I planned, but the piece I hold on to for dear life is the friendship and love I share with this man. When days are so hard I feel like I simply can't put one more foot in front of the other or I wonder what else could possibly go wrong, I come home to this smiling face. He wraps me in his strong arms and holds me tight. 

Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh. We'll know these are the days that made us stronger, humble and thankful for the easy times. 

Cory works so very hard for his family, sometimes day and night. He would give anything so we don't go without. We've made some decisions over the years that weren't always the best and it seems like we'll be paying for them forever. 

This post is sort of a ramble, but I just wanted to write how much I love my husband. He's got a long road in front of him over the next few months and I'll be by his side 100%. At the end of the day, when nothing else has gone right...we'll always have each other. 

♥I love you♥

1 comment:

Melissa, Benton, and Cambree said...

You guys are such a cute couple! I agree, I think everyone has their good and bad times. It's the hard times that make you stronger.

Hopefully Cory does well with his surgery. I'm sure he will, its just a long recovery. Hopefully since he's younger he'll do better :) He's lucky to have you take care of him!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.