Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Date Night

Last Friday night we headed to the trout farm in North Ogden for a little family fun. The boys had a blast and I loved it because I didn't have to touch any fish! After, we walked through the scary corn maze and picked out baby pumpkins. 

 Cory is such an amazing father!
 Casey's first FiSh!
 Jayden and his big catch
 The Loot
 My Handsome boys
 Me and my Boys
Jayden and his venture into the corn graveyard 
 Um..which way do we go?
 My little pumpkin picking out his lil' pumpkin!
I can already see the 'I'm too cool for this' attitude coming on for this big man. 

It was such a fun night, we ended it at Golden Corral...we had wanted to go to Ogden Pizzeria, but so did everyone else in Northern Utah! I can't believe how much Jayden ate..seriously like 4 plates of food. I think he was too busy people watching to realize he was actually eating! 

I'm very lucky to have my wonderful boys and husband. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the heavens above to be living the life we have and to share with such an amazing husband and father. 

2 comments:

Kallie said...

Looks like you guys had fun, what a cute idea. The pumpkins were little!!

Shauna said...

Oh so cute! I loved going to the Fish Farm. Can't believe how big Casey is, and how much they both look like their daddy.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.