Friday, September 2, 2011

Race Way

AFCU had it's employee party at the Rocky Mountain Raceway this year. We took Harry with us and had a great night. The boys loved watching the cars, I was a little bummed...we gave our raffle tickets away to leave to get Casey and 5 minutes after we left they won a freakin flat screen TV and lunch coupons!! Oh well.. I guess that's my luck. It was a fun date night with my parents, Jade and Cory!


Tired already!! This is on the way TO the races!



Pa Harley and Harry



Ma Jo & Jayden







I LOVE this picture...I know this sounds retarded and degrading but it reminds me of the movie Forrest Gump when he's sitting on the log at the end with his son! LOL..are you laughing out loud?! Because I am! Love you Daddy ♥



2 comments:

Dave & Shauna said...

Ohhh! Looks like you had a fun time. No Lagoon this year? Ha ha. Glad you're doing well.

Melissa, Benton, and Cambree said...

That sucks about your raffle tickets, I would be so bugged!!! Glad you guys had fun though!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.