Sunday, September 4, 2011

He's just all grown up now...

Well..it happened. Jayden's in full blown school. Well...1/2 day kindergarten :) His teacher is Ms. Brewer and he's loving it so far. Here are some pictures of that day.


Jayden, Ally and Snacks..(Casey)


OMG...he melts my heart.


Cheese'N it!

His smile face while thinking inside 'Let me get on the damn bus Mom!'

And..this is my baby, my first, my life, driving away on a BUS. It's like tomorrow will be High School graduation, College, Marriage, Babies. I'm so proud of myself..I didn't follow the bus!


Jayden, you are the smartest little 5 yr old I know. You have a smile that melts everyone's heart and you are so brave. Make many friends, be yourself and be proud of who you are. There are no limits to what you can do...we BELIEVE in you ♥






2 comments:

Kallie said...

Aww, it is so bittersweet isn't it? I have waited for this day for so long, then after it came I wondered why I wanted it to come so bad. Kids like Dax & Jayden need school to keep them entertained and out of trouble. It is so good for them!

Kallie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.