Friday, August 5, 2011

Whitey..tighty..Shoulder Pads?

This morning while I was getting ready for the day, Jayden was doing his normal routine of snuggling in my bed watching cartoons.

He walks past me and heads into the To-To Room and shuts the door. Now in most families..this wouldn't be that alarming. However, in our close family Mom is usually the only one that shuts the door.

Here are my thoughts.

1. He is growing up and wants some privacy
2. Maybe he's got a tummy ache and doesn't want Mom to see
3. I've got a new scale, so he's going to play on it.

All harmless thoughts, right? I should have known better than to go against my better judgement. A few minutes pass, the to-to flushes and out walks Jayden. He's got his head cocked to the side and his shoulder looks a bit more padded than when he entered the room.

"Jayden, what's in your shirt."

"Um....my panties. I like them there" As he proceeds to 'pet' his shoulder.

"Did you have an accident?"

"Maybe a little one."

"Jayden, that better not be poop panties rolled up in your shirt!"

"Oh, it's not Mom. Just a wittle pee panties."

Yes, I think he'll have a morning bath instead of the normal nightly bath.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.