Monday, August 8, 2011

It must be the feather

I went out with my girlies to celebrate Morgan's entry into the Dirty Thirty club...it was a blast!

We headed to Chili's for some drinks, dinner.

All the requirements for a great GNO were there


  1. Lots of laughter

  2. Drinks

  3. Inappropriate comments about other people

  4. Laughter

  5. Drinks

  6. Food

  7. Dessert

  8. More inappropriate comments

  9. Drinks

While at dinner when I ordered some of #2,5,9 on the list I asked the girl...


'Don't you need to see my ID? I have a FEATHER in my which means I MUST be young!'


She went with it and asked for my drivers license


THANK YOU!!!


Then off to The Junction to see Horrible Bosses.


Hysterical!!! I couldn't even breath most the time I was laughing so hard. The beginning was kind of slow, but when they got to planning the murders it was great. I'm sure everyone sitting next to me appreciated my loud outbursts of hysterics!!


Whose to stop me from enjoying my movie??? I have a FEATHER in my hair!!!

1 comment:

JeniandAustinHoffmann said...

You're so funny. I love your feather.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.