Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Precious Time

One thing I've learned as a mother of two boys is NOT to take advantage of cuddles. Casey is quickly heading into the terrible twos ~ along with the headaches and exhaustion of chasing a two year old, our quiet cuddle time is quickly vanishing.

So, when the occasion arises that he'll snuggle on my bed with me ~ his woobie in tow... I'll take it! No matter if he's watching cartoons, as long as he'll nestle into me and let me tickle his back, arm, cheeks.. I'm game.

Oh how I love the smell of his squishy cheeks, his fun kisses, how big his baby hands are and the humming noise he makes when he's got a mouthful of his blankie. There is such a calming effect on me when my children are comfortable and content. One thing is for certain..I'm addicted to that baby!

Our favorite nursery rhyme seems fit:


Twinkle twinkle little star, Do you know how LoVeD you are?!'

1 comment:

Melissa, Benton, and Cambree said...

Cuddling is the absolute best! I wish Cambree would snuggle more with me as well, they just are too cute! Casey looks so big, glad you got to snuggle with that cute little man!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.