Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bravo!



Jayden graduated from Bravo! Preschool today. I can't believe how fast the years go by. ~Most days I'm thinking how slow they go by and will I ever survive?~ but days like today remind me.


I'm one of those Mom's who cry at everything and today was one of those days. We were sitting a few rows back, but I had the perfect eye contact with Jayden. I remembered how in all of my school performances, band, DECA, assemblies, whatever the case may be, my mom was always there. Even with work when I gave a presentation with her in the room, she always has the biggest smile on her face. It makes me feel good inside to know she always has my back and was always my biggest fan. Her smile said it all.


So today, was another chance for me to be that with Jayden. He smiled that big boy smile at me and I was grinning from ear to ear. I got tearful because the smile on our faces tell me that no matter how much we struggle, how much improvement I could have as his Mom...he knows I'm his biggest fan and he could see that smile on his Mom's face and know how proud I was of him.


Here are just a few of his faces that crack me up!

Singing 'bad little kittens lost their mittens!'




His first piano rectial


My Cheesy Man!


Here is Casey cheering big brother on!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.