Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Casey


Thought I'd check in and let you know how Chunk Butt is doing...I can't believe he's almost 2 years old!



He's talking up a storm. He has that cute baby voice still, and high pitched. Here are a few of his favorites:



  • Uh-HUH! (that's how he says yes to everything)

  • Hi-eeeee

  • Why-eee

  • Dadd-Y (everything is Daddy..little stink knows how to say mommy, he likes to tease me)

  • Waaaauuunnn (For counting 1, he hasn't gotten to 2 just yet, but we're getting there)

  • Nana (bananas)

  • Dank--UUUUU (the cutest thank you EVER!)

  • Pwetze

He loves to give high-five's, knuck's (fist pump), and big open mouth kisses. He's running around 100 mph like boys do and come breakfast, lunch or dinner and he's scaling the highchair before we can get him in there.


He has his own language when he's not speaking his new words that he talks all over the house and in the car and sometimes squeals in excitement! I love our cuddle time at night, we read a book and then while he drinks a sippy cup I sing him twinkle little star and then we rock for awhile and cuddle before I lay him down. My favorite is when he snuggles into my neck and hums. He's such a squishy baby, and I'm so thankful I have him. He cracks me up and melts my heart with his smile.

1 comment:

Kallie said...

I haven't seen him forever, so he is grown up a lot since then. Have fun on your vacation, good talking to you today.....

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.