Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guessing Game

Things have been busy around the Green house...daylight savings has about done me in! I feel like I could sleep for 48 hours and then some. Busy with work, busy with kids and 30 is fast approaching!

I can tell you Cory's been working a surprise for me for our 6 year anniversary this weekend. I have some hints he's given me and it's been the longest month of my life waiting anxiously to find out what it is!

Here are my hints

  • Pick out 2 formal dresses & 2 casual outfits (He gets to pick out the one he likes)
  • We might be driving race cars
  • We might have a picture taken
  • We have dinner reservations that require formal wear
  • We're staying overnight somewhere
  • My mom has the kids Saturday night
  • He's paid for a late check out (SLEEPING IN HERE I COME!!)
  • Friday, I'm leaving work at 12:00
  • We have an appointment that day for a couples massage

Any ideas?? I'll be sure to post on Monday after my exciting weekend, with pictures and details of it all. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Kallie said...

I was going to say a cruise? But the fact that your mom only has the kids on Saturday night has me confused.

Can't wait to find out! So exciting for you. Happy Anniversary Cory & Kim.

Melissa, Benton, and Cambree said...

I was going to say a cruise as well but I don't think they do a 2 day cruise? Hmm...I'm not sure? Vegas? You'll have to for sure let us know! Happy Anniversary and get some sleep!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.