Friday, December 17, 2010

P.S.

Where the hell are all of my comments? I see my blog counter increasing everyday, I know you're out there...watching...reading...judging...(Ok, maybe kidding on the last one. Maybe not, ok really are you?)

I think we should start a new rule...you peeky..you leaky or leavy...the comments that is.

Well, I don't really want you to pee on my blog site but it rhymed.

Even just to say 'I was here' You blog stalkers better start leaving me love notes or I shut this thing down to Privacy!!!!

I mean it....I WILL DO IT. I have the privacy button and I know how to use it.

5 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

you're a dork - luv ya!

The Green Family said...

It worked though, you left a comment!! Ü

Jenn said...

Yes, I was stalking you!!!!

Jani said...

Holy crap- I better be better at leaving comments! I LOVE your blog-You always crack me up. I wish I could write as good as you do!

Jaime said...

Holy Crap, consider yourself peed on! I love you!!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.