Monday, December 27, 2010

Insatiable

Here is one of my many conversations with Jayden tonight.


'Mom, here's what we're going to do. We are going to write a letter to Santa. Mom, you hurd what I say? When Casey goes to bed, you can get out that pen in the drawer. I tell you what to write, k?'


'Ok, Jade.'


'Mom, this is what I want to say.


Santa, I love you berry much. How about next year on Christmas, can you bring me a awner man game?


'No, not that Mom. You know that game awner man?'


'No Jayden what in the world is awner man?


'Mom, you know that guy we saw?'


'Yes, that helps me a lot Jayden. What guy?'


'That guy that flies around and gets people. You know wif all those cars?'


'Iron man?'


'YES! Awner man! Can you write that to Santa?'


Dear Santa,
I love you so so so much. Next year, can you have the elves make me awner man game? And a transforma game? Tell the elves right now in case they're sleepy from making all my toys for this Christmas we just had.'


Love, Jayden Gweeeeen.


Never mind the 1 million toys you JUST got two days ago. Yes Jayden, I'd love to send Santa this letter. He's going to need the entire year to recover financially from THIS year. And yes, his ELVES are tired!






No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.