Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010

I can't believe another year has come and gone, it seems like just yesterday I was posting good~bye to 2009 So many things we've accomplished as a family and individuals. As today went on, all of the events of 2010 were running through my mind. Here are just a few

~My new blog design, I also joined SITS
~I celebrated my last First birthday with Casey
~I graduated with my Bachelor's degree (finally!)
~Cory received a long awaited and deserved promotion, including his title as Production Manager
~Jayden started a new school
~I started my new position at work

These are just to name a few. Life happens so quickly, I'm so glad that I have a blog to record the happenings in our lives. Sometimes, when you're in the middle of the moments you don't have the opportunity to enjoy or even understand the importance of the experiences we have. It's nice to be able to sit back and remember all of the important milestones this year, the laughs, the hard times and most of all each other.

Cory's gone this week to Florida helping his grandparents, but we were able to share our tradition of what we'd like for the new year over speaker phone. Here are the thoughts shared:

Me: For us to survive the two family vacations we've planned for 2011. Florida in April to see Grandma/Papa. Disney cruise to the Bahama's in November with my family. For Daddy to enjoy himself and to not strangle Mommy for making him go! Also wishing more time with Daddy.
Cory: The same as Mommy
Jayden: Swimming lessons!
Casey: MMMMM...(which I think means more food)

I'm excited for 2011, another year of watching the boys grow, learn and play. I'm also excited to celebrate our 6th year of marriage, my 30th birthday, boating trips, family vacations, Casey turning terrible 2's, and so much more.

I'm thankful for my wonderful life, to be blessed with the love of a strong, romantic, sexy, loving, intelligent man whom I call my best friend, to be the mother of two strong, beautiful and loving boys, to have the family we do here on earth and the loved ones watching us from above, the friends that surround us and the house over our heads. I can't think of many words to describe that other than ♥LuCkY♥.

Whomever you are reading this post, I wish you a happy New Year!

See you in 2011!!

1 comment:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.