Friday, December 17, 2010

Day Three, Four & Five

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three sterling silver charms for all my friends to see. 'J', 'C', 'Family' They were beautiful additions to my Pandora bracelet.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four place mat settings to have more compan~Y!! (Cory just loves when I throw parties, so this really was a selfless present on his part)

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 5 words of wisdom on a plaque to forever remind me 'Always kiss me good~night'. He was a little stressed 'goodnight' was only one word. I told him I wasn't worried about and got an early start on my instructions for the night Ü

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.