Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Six ~ Day Nine

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 6 minutes worth of reading before the book becomes a movie! (I love Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook', 'Dear John', 'The Last Song', So Cory got me his latest novel, 'The Lucky One'. He said 6 minutes worth of reading because I read really fast and can finish a book in about a day if I had the time to do it!

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 7 ounces of chocolate that I don't have to share with ANYBODY!! Mmmm...white chocolate and milk chocolate all to myself Ü

On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 8 sets of candy kisses and our kisses always come in sets of three. I think it's so funny that whenever we kiss it's always in threes. Maybe we're saying I love you. I thought this was strange, but come to find out the people I work with do the same thing!

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 9 packets of cocoa mix to keep me warm and comfy.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I wanna borrow your book when you are done!! He is such a sweet husband!! SPOILED!!! :)

Kallie said...

I am not a big reader, but I do love Nicholas Sparks books. I hate to watch the movies after reading the book though, they always change the ending!! The Lucky One was a good book, I just finished it last month.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.