Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of ChRiStMaS!!!

My beloved hubster surprised me Monday morning with a gift to kick of day 1 of this year's

12 days of Christmas.

If you don't remember last year, click HERE.

I have to tell you, this is just what the DR. ordered for me this Christmas. Cory told me not to get too excited because the gifts won't be as good as they were last year, but you know what?! I don't EVEN care! Just the fact he puts so much time and energy and the excitement of waking up to a surprise every day...it's like Christmas morning X 12!!

Oh wait IT IS 12 days of Christmas Ü

Day One ~ On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a big warm fuzzy blanket for him to sNuGgLe with me!! Not even kidding, this thing is big enough for 5 adults. It's the soft microfiber like what baby blankets are made of. I snuggled in it last night and read a book by the fire. For those who know me, I LOVE to be warm..it was PERFECT!

Day Two ~ On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..two VAMPIRE movies to complete my set of three. He had bought Eclipse earlier this month and included Twilight for me to complete the set so far. We bought New Moon but had only rented the first.

I'm not sure what I love more, the gifts or the poems to go with it. (Ok, I'm a gift girl but the poems makes it a complete package!)

Thank you thank you thank you Cory. I'm not sure I tell you enough but I LOVE you so much. You'll never know how much you mean to me and that above all else, you still care about the SMILE on my face.

Forever~For Always~No Matter What.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.