Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Grandpa Denny and his Boys
Jayden & Maizey Moo

Papa showing Cory how to carve Buford

My master piece!!!

Buford Pre Oven!
We had another great Thanksgiving this year. We had Cory's family over to our house. This was the first year I've cooked without my mom there helping me. Don't worry, I had her on speed dial. Cory's Uncle's were both away this year so it was a small celebration with just 10 of us. Although we missed everyone, we had a great meal!
On to Birthday's and Christmas!!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I will update our adventures soon.
Can't wait to see you guys. We will have to sneek off one night to catch up.

Grand Pooba said...

Sweet turkey woman! You actually let people cut into your masterpiece?

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.