Sunday, October 10, 2010

You're Full...I'm Full

There are numerous experiences a mother goes through with her children, they start during pregnancy and continue through birth and life. Every experience is different. Let me share one with you and then you can tell me if I've lost my mind.

I think this stems from nursing my babies....if they don't eat enough or I feel like they aren't getting enough I feel a strange pain or uneasiness. I could tell when they nursed, if they finished on both sides and I felt 'drained' then I felt a comfort because I knew they were full.

Well, this strange phenomenon continues as they get older. When Casey sits for a meal and eats a good amount of food or finishes everything I give him, I feel full. No matter if I've eaten or not, if he's satisfied, then I am. I can't even describe the feeling I get

Is that strange?

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.