Sunday, October 24, 2010

Black Island Farms

BRAVO Arts Academy had their annual field trip to Black Island Farms. I took the day off work to spend with Jayden and it was the best day we've had together in a long time. We had fun just the two of us walking around, he got to feed the animals, ride slides, take a train ride, jump on a air pumpkin and then we ended the day with a tractor ride to pick out the BEST pumpkin! It was a sunny day and perfect for a sack lunch outside and some fun mommy and Jayden time.

On the way home we were both quiet listening to the radio and out of the silence Jayden whispered from the back seat 'I love you Mom.' For those of you who know my son, this was a perfect ending to the perfect day.

I love you Bug.

The Perfect Pumpkin
It's a LLAMA!!

Loving the baby goats

My handsome man.

1 comment:

Kallie said...

That is awesome that you were able to take time away from work, and spend time with just Jayden. My kids just love when I get opportunities to do that.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.