Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Girls Day at Sea...

Well, maybe not at Sea but Jordanelle Lake.

Last Sunday, I ventured out with 4 of my friends to take our boat out for the day. Cory was so great to trust me with our boat and my parents were nice enough to let me use their Tahoe to pull it.

I wasn't so confident about pulling the boat with Cory's truck and had always done better with our Tahoe when we had it. We were able to launch and load the boat with no problems. I impressed myself by staying calm and confident and it ended up being a breeze! I always get so stressed when I'm backing the truck down the boat ramp in between all the other boats and trailers. Cory said he wasn't worried and knew I could do, so that gave me a boost of self confidence I needed.

We had a GREAT day, it started out cool but ended up being warm enough for us all to get sunburned. We spent the day laughing, wake boarding, tubing, laying out and enjoying Morgan's homemade cocktails. It was so much fun relaxing and talking about everything and nothing all at the same time.


I'm pretty sure I've never laughed so hard in my life, here are some generic topics we laughed about without revealing who said what Ü

Liposuction


Wetsuits applied backwards creating a HUGE amount of cleavage


Tattoos


Work


Friends


Husbands


Kids


Money


Flubba or Flooba I can't remember


Going so fast on the wake board, my life flashed before my eyes


Watching two butts fly through the air simultaneously off the tube


Other girls...
The list could go on and on.

Here is the only picture I dare post as I was threatened with my life if I posted swimsuit pictures of anyone. I figured this was the safest option as all bodies are hidden in the water!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.