Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meals on Wheels!

We've had a lot of news happening in our neck of the woods! Babies, surgeries, graduations oh my! With James having a slow recovery from surgery, I put on a big pot of country style ribs and delivered that with some rice and corn bread. One package went to Laurie's and the other to Shanna.

Cory and Jayden got to meet Ms. Maizey Jade White for the first time

The next weekend, I made a big pork roast and did BBQ shredded pork with buns & salad. After dropping off to Shanna for her second dinner, it was Morgan's turn and I got to meet Kendall!

My donations

My boss Nancy at work feeds the homeless with her small church group every other Saturday just outside of St. Ann's in Ogden. She mentioned she sometimes puts together hygiene kits for the people there when she gets enough donations. I put a call out to the family and was able to make a nice donation of washcloths, soaps, shampoos, razors and toothpaste!
I can't believe how fast the entire month of APRIL went by! The baby girls are simply adorable, Casey hit 9 months old, and the list goes on and on!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.