Monday, April 12, 2010

Ethan and Other Ethan

Jayden is obsessed with the twins. The 'twins' are Lauries almost 13 year old twin boys Cole (in picture) & Ethan. Jayden affectionately calls them Ethan and Other Ethan. Whenever those two are around, Jayden can be found jumping, punching and grabbing these two kids. They are both really good with him and keep him very entertained when I need their help.

I can't believe how old these two are getting, it seems like just yesterday I drove to LDS hospital to see be an aunt for the first time. I've loved watching them grow up and it gets more interesting each year. They are so BIG, taller than me and Laurie..it makes it a bit challenging to give the 'mother eye' when you're looking UP!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever! I'm sure Other Ethan just loves it. :o)

Writing Without Periods! said...

Time with children goes by so fast. It's nice to read that you are so observant of your children. What a lovely and fun post.
Mary

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.