Monday, April 5, 2010

eAsTeR...

We had another great Easter, hard to believe it's our 6th Easter together! We started off the morning with the kids up at 7 am!
I mean really, WHY would they sleep in on a Sunday?
Jayden had fun finding eggs and then Cory's family came over for brunch. After a little break to clean up, we headed to my parent's for dinner and the Egg Hunt!


Handsome Boys

Finding Eggs in Grandma's backyard

Jayden's new bike

Lil' Miss Sunshine

Casey's new bike helmet

My BEAUTIFUL parents!
It was a great day, and a BUSY weekend. I think we have something at least once every week until June. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend...until next time..I'll be wishing for some WARM DAYS!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Wish harder!!

Kallie said...

Casey looks so big in that picture with your Mom & Dad. Looks like you guys a great (busy) weekend.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.