Thursday, March 25, 2010

Save the Drama for yo Mama!

I've decided I need to quit the bitchin complaining (I'm turning a new leaf)
I got off work early today and I took the boys to the Clearfield Aquatic Center to run out some energy and just have fun. I took my nephew Cole to help entertain Jayden, and how could I just take Cole and not Jayden's partner in crime...Harrison.

We played for about an hour and it was GREAT! Jayden and Harrison swam out their energy, we went down the slide and Casey drank about 10 gallons of pool water. I figure he might like it, because he loves the bath so much...I was right! He splashed around, loved watching the lifeguards and was mumbling up a storm.
After we exhausted our energy, (ok I was the only one.) we picked up some pizza and headed home. It was a wonderful way to end the afternoon and it was so nice to get some quality time with the boys during the week. Sometimes I forget, Jayden needs space and time to be a boy.

I figure it was a successful trip because Jayden didn't tell the life guards to 'F~off!' Ü




4 comments:

Bobbi Janay @When did I go from a kid to a grown up? said...

Stopping by from SITS. I need to remember the same thing, looks like it was a ton of fun.

Jani said...

Good Job! I bet they had lots of fun. Sometimes I think kids need to get out once in a while just like we do. I think they get sick of just being @ home or the babysitters. Your a good mom to take the time off and spend it with them Ü

Grand Pooba said...

Drama makes life interesting :o)

Celeste said...

You took all them kids swimming and posed in the pictures!? How did you manage to be IN the pictures. I'm almost non-existent in our family according to pictures. You are amazing!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.