Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snake Breath, God and Boobs

Tonight Jayden, Casey and I were on the floor in the living room and I proceeded to have the funniest conversation. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Jayden: Thanks for giving me a baby brother, I love him so so so much

Me: Aww, that's nice buddy. Casey loves you too.

Jayden: Shanna havin a baby momma, why it not a boy (my thoughts exactly Ü)

Me: Well, God decides what we will have....boys or girls

Jayden: How did God made us?

Me: He just does, God is Great!

Jayden: I think he glues us together

Me: Laughing You think so?

Jayden: Will Shanna's baby have boobs?

Me: Jayden, we don't talk like that

Jayden: Ok mom. But Shanna has boobs

Me: JAYDEN!

Jayden: Ok, mom I won't talk like that. Mom?

Me: Yes Jayden

Jayden: Your breath stinky

Me: Laughing What does it smell like?

Jayden: Like snakes, like snakes who ate cheeseburgers

(That's funny, that's what I had for dinner!)

5 comments:

Gay Vaughan said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Have a great weekend.

Amanda said...

Gotta love the candidness of kids!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Andria said...

So, I didn't post behind you, but your post title caught my attention (good job)! That was hilarious! Thanks for Sharing!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh I want to take Jayden home with me!

(Not in a kidnapping stockerish kinda way. Oh god, please don't call the cops!)

The Green Family said...

Dear Pooba -
You have my full permission to take Jayden home with you.

Believe me...you, Al, Dozer and the Gay Kitties will be sending him home within 48 hours..ok, maybe even 24!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.