Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mr. Casey

That's my heart he's holding..in case you didn't know Ü
Pure SUGAR!!
Do you notice he's past my knees??

I finally took Casey into JCP tonight for his pictures. You know, things are sure different with your second. I'm pretty sure I had at least two sets of studio photos by the time Jayden was 6 months and this is Casey's first...I'm sure I'll be paying for his therapy later on.

He's been a bit under the weather, so I thought he did GREAT. Oh, that boy has me wrapped around his little finger. He is the most smiley baby...as long as he is fed he is happy!
I can't wait until I get the actual pictures...so now people at work will actually believe I have two boys!



2 comments:

Morgan said...

He is getting so big!! Way cute pics!!

Jones' said...

Kimberli, I can't believe how tall he is getting! Such a handsome boy.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.