Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who's Birthday? Who Cares!


Last night Jayden wanted to make cupcakes...well I was fresh out of cupcake papers so we did the next best thing..Jayden said 'Mommy, let's make a Birthday Cake!'
I said 'Whose birthday is it?'
Jayden: 'It can be your Birthday and my birthday!"
So we made a delicious birthday cake, complete with sprinkles, two candles and a lovely rendition of 'The Birthday Song' Of course, Jayden blew out both of our candles and wished for Daddy to read books at bedtime!
(I wished for bedtime to come sooner rather than later! One of us got our wish, bet you can't guess who?)

2 comments:

Rob'n'Mon said...

What a fun time! Wish I'd had an invite...mmmmmmm...birthday cake. :)

allycupe said...

I love that you had birthday cake with no birthday! Perfect!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.