Saturday, January 23, 2010

Twice Bitten....



Last week, I got a call from the school telling me to pick up Jayden from the Principal's office. Yes, you can imagine the thoughts that went through my mind!

Turns out, after countless warnings not to rock back in chairs, the kind of warnings that kids should oh I don't know...LISTEN TOO!!!

He rocked back in the chair at school and fell backwards and proceeded to bite his tongue...pretty deep! You can't tell in the picture, but there are two HUGE holes along with an outline of all of his teeth in his tongue.

Hate to tell you buddy but what kind of mom would I be if I didn't say... I TOLD YA SO!!

1 comment:

Rob'n'Mon said...

Ouch! Poor kidlet. The question is, will he be rocking in his chair again?

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.