Sunday, January 31, 2010

Time Ticking Away...

I started at the branches last week. I haven't bee in a branch since May 2002. I have forgotten why I loved the branches. I absolutely love working with the members. There can be so much instant gratification in helping someone with their financial needs.


I also forgot how BUSY branches are! I'm used to taking care of errands on my lunch and then eating my lunch at my desk...no go here. I didn't eat anything Tuesday and by the time I got home..my stomach was KILLING me! I planned a little better the rest of the week. I also think things will get better when I'm a little faster at loan apps and new accounts.

Going back 40 hours a week has been a bit of an adjustment, finding time to do my housework, homework, laundry, dinner oh and that's right I have two KIDS! Casey has grown so much this week...maybe it's my imagination but he has really doubled in size! We had a lazy morning on Sunday watching a movie and eating breakfast before Cory left to Shanna's and I finished my laundry and went to the store.

This morning when I was driving Jayden to school, I looked down and noticed that at some point between last night and this morning Casey had decided to throw up carrots on my jeans. I decided that I must look simply ravishing with this new accessory. I think it's at times like these when you realize you've gotten to the point in your life where you feel ok with the fact that someone threw up on you and you just don't have the energy or time to turn around and change jeans.

As the sand slips through the hourglass...these are the days of our lives! Ü

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.