Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Adventures, New Blog!

Welcome to the newly refurbished Green Scene!

I’ve decided to ‘vamp’ it up a bit in my little corner of the blogger world. Complete with new blog design, new links to visit and some advertisement capabilities. I’m so excited to start 2010, here are some reasons why:

~ Our 5th year of marriage
~ My baby turns ‘1’
~ Watching Jayden turn into a little man
~ Last year of my Twenties
~ Finish my Bachelor’s Degree
~ Boating all Summer Long

Along with the everyday updates, I will also be sharing some of the many ‘candid’ conversations I have with Jayden..my 4 year old. I’m pretty sure I could be a co-author of ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things!’
I hope you love my new blog design as much as I do…Ragan with Blogger Boutique is FABULOUS! So, buckle your blogging seatbelts..keep your hands and arms in the ride at all times..LEAVE COMMENTS..and enjoy the ride with me!

12 comments:

Jones' said...

So cute Kimberli! I look forward to reading about all your adventures.

Rob'n'Mon said...

I love it already! :)

Jani said...

Cute blog!

Cynthia at A Shimmy In My Spirit said...

What an adorable family. Good for you starting off with a fresh look. Your 2010 looks like it's going to be a terrific year.

Grand Pooba said...

Love the new look!! Can't wait for the ride!

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

Looks way cute! I love your signature!

Brittany Ciara Sheets said...

You blog is so cute!! :) I'm buckled in, let the ride begin!

Jayde said...

Welcome to SITS! I am a new member as well as a new blogger. I will be sure to come back and check out your site more later. Have a great day!

Kallie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kallie said...

Well look at you, aren't you getting all fancy. I love it though, I had to check out Blogger Boutique. Way fun stuff.

mudgil.1958@gmail.com said...

lovely family .God Bless You All..........

Kimberli said...

Rather funny and random, I was just browsing blogs and ran across yours. What makes it so funny is your name is spelled like mine. Which you REALLY don't see everyday. Except for my aunt who I was named for, but I don't think that counts! lol. Anyhoo, really pretty blog. I love it.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.