Friday, January 29, 2010

My First Blog Award!!!!




I 'd like to thank the Academy....or at least Kelly @ GrandPooba.blogspot.com who so graciously offered this award to The Green Scene!





Rules:1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!


Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.I pass this award on to:



(Since I have NO time on my hands, eyes or feet lately..this has taken me sometime...Drum Roll please!)



1. Grandma's Desserts











































1 comment:

Brittany Ciara Sheets said...

Just wanted to say thank you sooo much! :) There's an award waiting for you on my blog too:

http://brittanyciara.blogspot.com/2010/02/out-of-loop-and-still-getting-awards.html

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.