Friday, January 8, 2010

IT'S TIME FOR: FIVE QUESION FRIDAY!!!

My Little Life

Now, to how this works:
-- Copy the questions and answer them on your blog.
-- Grab the Mcklinky code (if you would like, of course)
-- Link up!
-- Remember to link back to Mama M

Let the answering begin!

1. What's your "comfort food"?
Any type of SNACK! I love candy, chips, baked goods anything SuGaR basically. Whether I'm watching T.V., working or stressed..I love a good snack.

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
All the time! I haven't always done this, but in the last two years or so I've started. After interviews, when a neighbor does something nice or someone just goes out of their way. I thought I love it so much when I receive them...why not give a few out!

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Survivor! I'd love to be stranded on a gorgeous island and not be around SNACKS to lose a few pounds!

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
Grandma's Desserts of course!!!

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
FRIENDS! No doubt! I was so sad to see that show end, I felt like I was a part of the gang after all those years.

1 comment:

KC said...

You really are TOO nice! Thanks!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.