Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone seen my Mother Handbook?

I'm driving Jayden to school on Monday morning, enjoying my cup of coffee and listening to the morning show.

Jayden is having his usual conversation with anyone who will listen. We're cruising along I-15 and I take the Riverdale Rd exit.

For those of you familiar, it has a little hill that puts you right on Riverdale Rd. Of course, my lead foot is in gear so we go over the hill with some speed. This is what I hear from Jayden:

'Mom, my wiener just did something'

I'm thinking to myself 'Did he just say what I think he said?!' Second thought 'Well make it STOP doing something'

Actual words 'Hmm' then I do what any mother would...ignore it.

Jayden: 'Mom, it moved. My wiener just moved when you went on that hill.' giggling to himself 'It tickles'

Me: 'Did you see that big dump truck?!'

This whole time I'm thinking, what the hell am I supposed to say to that!? I can only imagine him walking into Pre-School to tell Mrs. Candy ~ my moms car makes my wiener move! Oh my goodness...where did I put that Mother Handbook? Oh that's right....

THEY DON'T MAKE ONE!

3 comments:

Rob'n'Mon said...

Seriously LMAO!!! Rob and I are rolling over that one! I love your Jaydenisms. :)

Kallie said...

I love it!! I read it to Bryce and we were both cracking up. Thanks for sharing these, I think they are fun to read. Especially because I have a 4 year old boy myself, I can totally relate.

Dreamer said...

That is hilarious! I am lost as to those issues too. I was just looking at some of the pics in your slide show and it looks like Jayden goes to Christian Heritage?!?! I live like a mile away from there, just behind the motor view. Small world.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.