Friday, January 15, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic...

Yes, you read that right! My latest obsession is Kohls. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! When you use your Kohls card, you get an additional 15-30% off your already clearance items. They have fantastic selection...ok, they might be lacking in the shoe department but hello, that is why DSW was born!

I went today to get Cory some more work tee's, I found them for $9.99 a piece...ahhhh..it's like crack cocaine in the veins. (or at least that's what the movies make it look like!) They also had Carter's 50% off and CCB (Casey Chunk Butt) is approaching 6 months old and already fits tight in his 9 month outfits. (Speaking of him, he is still screaming in his crib...seriously..give it up..I'm NOT going to come and get you!)

I also got Jayden some Levi's..they were buy 1, get one 1/2 off. Not forgetting about mommy dearest, I found me some hypo-allergenic earrings (Yes, Monica now stop nagging me!! Ü) a necklace and two cute sweaters.

Approaching the checkout line, they have a sign for scratch tickets at the counter where yours truly got an additional 15% OFF!! So, all in all it was a good day.

BTW - Chopped my hair off, pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

Kallie said...

I want to know what your total was for all your goods. Did you get 15%, plus another discount for using your card?

Grand Pooba said...

I need to hire you to do my shopping for me. I'll pay in brownies, sound good? Great, thanks so much.

Shannon said...

Stopping by from SITS. I love Kohls also...I always go into buy one thing and come out with 10!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.