Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Boys!

Jayden and Grandpa Denny trying out the new NERF guns!
Cory and his new work boots

Reading Jayden the card & modeling the new Carhart bib overalls I got for Cory!


We celebrated Cory & Jayden's birthday on Sunday with the whole family, it was great as always and they both got spoiled!! It was fun to get the family together, and we are so lucky to have such a loving family. Today, I left work early and we took Jayden bowling and had some lunch at Davis lanes. Cory beat my butt and Jayden wasn't too far behind!
Jayden ~ I can't believe how big you are! It seems like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital. You are the smartest, most clever, energetic, loving, cuddly and handsome little boy I know. I'm so proud to be your mother! Happy Birthday Jade!
Cory ~ I love you so much, you truly are my knight in shining armor. I'm reminded of how lucky I am not only during your birthday, 12 days of Christmas and any other holiday..but everyday I wake up to your handsome face and go to sleep in your strong arms. My life would never be the same without you by my side. I respect, admire, cherish and love you to the very depths I ever thought possible. Thank you for being mine.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.