Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN

Headless Horseman at Trunk-Or-Treat
Harrison (BumbleBee Transformer) Jayden (Ninja)

Jayden getting a little side tracked people watching..what can I say, he takes after me!

Cute, oh I mean MEAN NINJA!!


Me and the boys.
It was another successful Halloween! We celebrated by going to Lauries Trunk or Treat, eating Chili at her house with all the family (My mom makes the BEST Turkey Chili!) After that we headed to Cory's mom's house. She also made chili, Cory sat with Mr. Turtle (Aka..Casey) While Jayden and I made the rounds to all the houses. Jayden actually did really great this year, he was set with his coat and gloves and didn't complain at all. At the last house he said 'Mom, my legs hurt' so he got home via piggy back on mom's back Ü We visited with grandma for a bit and Jayden had a blast handing out piles of her candy. (Pretty sure all the kids loved Jayden, he'd give each kid two handfuls!)
After a nice extra hour on Sunday, I went to Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond with my mom. We got some great deals and I got a beautiful plate setting for 8. Thanksgiving is at my house this year for the first time, it was about time I invest in some. Cory got some of the garage cleaned out, I cleaned out Jayden's toy closet. Some to be boxed up for later or even to donate (I haven't decided yet!) Also had a lot to junk, you know those irritating kid's meal toys that never go away? After that, I switched Casey's clothes from NB-3 months into 6-9 months. I can't believe he's getting so big already! I felt pretty accomplished and VERY tired. I think it's all the walking Jayden and I did on Halloween!
Tomorrow is my day with all the kids, pre school drop offs/pick up's, lunches galore! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.