Friday, November 20, 2009

Do YoU MaTcH??


What is your preference?
Cory and I have had the discussion before that I spend a lot of time and effort on my clothes, but not really on my lingerie.
I'm NOT a matching bra and panty girl...I really never have been. I'm not sure why, I like the VS magazine and think the sets are really SEXY! I guess I just never take the time.
I'm sure my husband would really appreciate it if I did, let's face it...matching is sexy!
Please participate in the survey, I want to know
Do YoU mAtCh?
*Post a comment when you vote, there will be another prize drawing Ü*

5 comments:

Jones' said...

I have never really seen the point. If he is seeing them, they are coming off shortly anyway, no need for matching when they are on the floor.

Jani said...

YEP- I MATCH...(WHEN POSSIBLE) EVEN MY FAT GRANNY PANTIES! HA HA

Morgan said...

I have never matched! I am boring!

Taylor's mom said...

When I COULD wear those items, yes, I matched and Loved it because it made me think I had a kinky-little-secret which was always fun. Now it's just white, not so sexy, but I love my G's.

Kallie said...

I never use to match either, it wasn't worth the hassle. Just grab what is on top in the drawer. But that all changed about 4 years ago, mine too are now all white.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.