Friday, October 30, 2009

No more BaBiEs...

Waiting to for his turn, a little doped up from the Valium
"Let's Do This"

Wednesday, I went with Cory to hold his hand while we under went the procedure to prohibit any more offspring! Cory really only wanted one, I wanted more, at least two...maybe three. We decided on two being enough for us. I'm pretty sure my abilities for being a somewhat acceptable mother end at two kids and might damage a third child ;)
It was pretty interesting to see the procedure up close and personal, I won't go into too much detail. It kind of reminded me of watching cat and dog spay/neuters for my Senior Project. (Sorry, babe) I won't lie and say that I wasn't sad, as I saw the doctor cut, stitch and cauterize the tubes I was pretty sure I saw our 'could be' kids saying 'Bye mommy!'
It made for a long day, then as I tried to coax Jayden into eating his lunch and taking a nap for Laurie, gave Casey a kiss on those chubby cheeks to rush back to work...yeah..two is enough for us!


1 comment:

MERLIN said...

WELL ITS 2010 AND I HOPE THOUSE GOOD LOOKEN PUMAS ARE STILL IN TACT COULD YOU GET TEM IN SIZE 23

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.