Friday, October 23, 2009

Miggets

I was in class last night and started to talk with Lisa (Big Sis) over instant messenger. Apparently she was typing on her Iphone and having a hard time.

She tried to tell me 'goodnight' and ended up typing first *nigget* then *migget* (Me-Get). Although, they both sound like swear words to me, think they could come in handy.

I asked her what those words meant and she didn't know, I'd be curious to see what you thought. I thought about calling my teacher a dumb migget for giving me the hardest problem of the whole class to do in front of everyone.

Remember that Superbowl commerical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7x1aic74Mg where the guy throws the cell phone at his friend's head for anti-theft protection? I wanted to do that with my calculator last night!

So, next time you want to swear at someone, call them a migget instead!

1 comment:

Kallie said...

I thought this post was going to be about me, I didn't think you knew how to spell midget. Ha, Ha. Since that is my nickname you use to call me.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.