Saturday, September 5, 2009

Grandma Gen & Grandpa Bill

Grandma
Grandma and the boys

Grandpa Bill and Casey (Same haircut!)

Cory's grandparents came up to meet Casey this past week from Logandale, NV. His grandma is so sweet, she made us a beautiful quilt and always brings a ton of trucks and toys for Jayden. We don't get to see them often, so we cherish every visit we get. She raised 4 boys, so I love to hear her advice and she is always so understanding.

I'm always so thankful for Cory's grandmothers. Both of my grandma's past away when I was in the third grade so I didn't get a chance to know them very well. I feel so spoiled to have the opportunity to be a part of Cory's family on both sides, they are all so loving and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect family for my in-laws!

1 comment:

Melissa, Benton, and Roxy said...

Kimberli, you look great and your hair looks darker, very cute! I'm glad everything is going good, sorry I didn't stop by this weekend, somehow my time escaped me...soon though!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.