Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CaSeY

Laughing at mommy



Casey is doing good, he has somewhat of a schedule. He gets a night time bottle at 8 and goes to sleep sometime between 9 and 10 pm. He sleeps until 2 am and then again until 5 or 6 am. He likes morning naps, and will fall asleep in his crib by himself in the morning (haven't quite mastered that at night yet, but I don't mind rocking him at all!) He likes to make eye contact and has started to find his voice. He smiles a lot. Cory and him haven't quite found their pace yet, Cory says he cries all the time when he's here. I don't buy that! He has chubby chubby legs and I love to squeeze them. I nurse him two times a day, at 5 pm and once in the middle of the night. That way, he still gets some breast milk and I won't have to pump when I get back to work. I've actually find myself looking forward to the nursing times...he loves to snuggle. I'm sure there is a lot more to update on, but that's it for now!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.