Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 Month Appointment

I can't believe Casey is already two months old!! We headed into Tanner Clinic for his appointment and he is doing great. He weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz 24 inches long. For some reason that sounded huge to me, but when I looked at Jayden's two month appointment he was 11 lbs 14 oz 24 inches long. No too big of a difference! Dr. Evans told me that Casey shows signs of reflux, he spits up whenever I put him in his car seat and he doesn't always do well in his swing. Dr. Evans said anytime he's in a position that pushed his legs towards his belly can make it uncomfortable.

He got 5 vaccinations (only 3 shots total!) Jayden was very excited for Casey to get his shots, he kept asking the doctor, "Are you going to poke my brother now?" We had to have Jayden looked at as well, he was sent home with a fever on Wednesday from school and had a nasty cough. With all the swine flu hysteria I was nervous (I know..SHOCKING) It ended up being a mild case of croup, so it'll run it's course and we should be good in a couple of days.

Casey got a fever in the middle of the night after his shots, I gave him some Tylenol and he seems to be doing fine, just a bit fussier than normal. So, we survived the first set of shots...onto the next in two more months!

1 comment:

Rob'n'Mon said...

I can't believe it's been 2 months! Where has the time gone? I think it's time for another visit to the office though, right? With the kidlets? Ü

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.