Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grandpa Earle



Yesterday I took my grandpa dinner, he had some surgery done and also has a broken leg. I thought it was a great excuse to introduce him to Casey. He LOVES babies! We had a nice visit and Jayden was able to bounce of the walls while we did. I always say I need to be better at visiting Grandpa, months go by before I make it out there and someday soon I will regret the missed opportunities! He's a sweet man and I'm glad he's feeling better. We love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

What a sweet Grandpa. I do the same thing, I keep saying I am going to see my Grandma. But things always seem to come up. I know I will regret it later.

Taylor's mom said...

I just read your entry about the nursing and post birth issues...we need to talk. I'm SOOO sorry I haven't been a better friend and found out how you're doing. I will be better!!! I'll call you this weekend.
On the nursing thing - babies survive every day on formula and having a little spit up time. He may still spit up even after 6 mo on breast milk so if you're truly struggling, don't let that effect you're wonderful time with him now. The bonding happens differently with every child. Women OFTEN told me I would not have a "bond" with Taylor because I had a c-section and I'll tell you what, I don't know how I could have felt closer to her. Going threw what I did with the emergency c-section...well you know. All I'm saying is you need to be happy and then your family will be happy. If you don't take care of you, you can't take care of them like you want to.
We'll talk more later.
Love ya

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Butterfly Kisses" kit.